This project is keen to gather information from all sources on experiences of getting and using information and data from local public services.
You can contribute to this project by:
Sharing your own experiences as an elected representative, active citizen, blogger, volunteer, campaigner or just as a citizen or observer. You can do this by:
- contributing new material that might be suitable as a case study to feature in our resources section - Submit a resource
- drawing our attention to stories and examples already published on the web that include good material around local open data - Submit a web link
- applying for a place at our policy conference on 18 March (please email email@example.com with reasons why you would like to attend and in what capacity – there is no fee for attending, but places are limited)
- starting or responding to a forum thread
- responding to a blog post